Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies Character Creator Wiki,
|which started on April 11, 2011. This wiki is for sharing your ideas of your own version of Plants vs. Zombies! We now have a whopping 4,666 articles in our wiki and 219,245 contributions have been made. Thanks for all your contributions!
Disclaimer: Plants vs. Zombies was created by PopCap Games. We just think creatively for new ideas. None of the plants and/or zombies in here are real.
Latest News edit
Create a New Article
IMPORTANT! Before creating, please read:
- The rules (end of this page)
- "Tips and Tricks" below
- Optimal Page Layout for creations.
- How to create various infoboxes.
- We hope that your idea will be awesome and original!
Vote in our Top 10 Lists!
Before voting, please read the Top Ten List Rules here
IMPORTANT! Don't add any new objects to Top 10 Lists! Violators will get a block.
Tips and Tricks
These are the users with different rights in this wiki. They have different abilities using their rights. They also have corresponding color codes. If the user has more than one right, the higher or highest ranking right is used for the color.
Positions (highest to lowest)
Click on the staff position to see the members (No colors, retired;different colors, won them;colors, still in the postion, might be inactive)
*Staff members with Black Names are inactive.
If you are ever blocked, please contact a bureaucrat or an admin to discuss it. If what you did was wrong, but forgivable, they can give you an unblock.
- Talk:Plants vs. Zombies 3: Dimensional Travels
new comment by R2-D2 2 58 seconds ago
Comment: you can have oneon, onion whit neon eyes that can light three lanes in front of him
- Talk:Plants vs. Zombies: The Final Showdown/Boosts
new comment by Milesprower2 8 minutes ago
Comment: Yeah, I know. :P
- Talk:Big Density Big Trouble
new comment by Milesprower2 13 minutes ago
Comment: Not only near-impossible, but unbelievable laggy and would probably cause the machine you're playing it on to crash in the later waves, by the fourth...
- Talk:Plants vs. Zombies: Zombie Defeaters
new comment by Cool coolio 14 minutes ago
Comment: By the way what should I name that gargantuar? | | ¥
- User blog:Milesprower2/Plants vs. Zombies: The Final Showdown RPG
edited by Milesprower2 15 minutes ago
Summary: Blog post created or updated.
- Talk:Plants vs. Zombies: Zombie Defeaters
new comment by Cool coolio 16 minutes ago
Comment: I have an idea for the name "plants vs zombies:the legend continues. Oh and I done these Added photos:
- 13:29, April 20, 2014 Big Density Big Trouble (hist) [2,409 bytes] WinterMagnet (Created page with "This is a level that is near-insane. You start with 1250 sun and the zombies will appear immidetaly as the level starts. The level starts with 7 zombies and 2 coneheads. This ...")
- 12:17, April 20, 2014 Plants vs. Zombies: The Final Showdown/Boosts (hist) [2,149 bytes] Milesprower2 (Created page with "Boosts are items in Plants vs. Zombies: The Final Showdown unlocked after beating the Save Our Seeds Side Path or Expert Side Path in any stage. They can grant additional ...")
- 19:46, April 19, 2014 Tron-pea (hist) [710 bytes] WinterMagnet (Created page with "This is a peashooter that only shoots in a 6x6 range and shoots 2 peas in a 3x3 range. ALMANAC Recharge : Slow Cost : 175 thumb Tou...")
- 16:06, April 19, 2014 Plasma Blover (hist) [543 bytes] Wojti2000 (Created page with "Plasma Blover. '''Plasma Blover''' - advanced version of Blover, but not upgrade. Looks like a yellow blover with a four red, transparent petals. ...")
- 14:52, April 19, 2014 Fat Sunflower (hist) [1,028 bytes] Wojti2000 (Created page with " '''Fat Sunflower '''- a plant that looks like a Sunflower but with very bloated stem. She is a fusion between Sun-giving plant and a instant kill plant. ==Almanac entry== ...")
- 14:43, April 19, 2014 RPeaG (hist) [332 bytes] TacoTurtle (Created page with "thumb The RPeaG is an enhanced peashooter that shoots missile shaped pea's at zombies. Sun Cost: 500 ==Plant Food== When given plantfood the RPeaG sho...")
These are the rules. Follow them, or you may get blocked. Admins usually give a warning before block, except in some cases.
(Ban Time depends on how severe it is)
Block means unability to edit articles, and in some cases, full "turn off" to a user.
|Vandalism and Spamming.||This is when you make a bunch of nonsensical pages, flood/nuking comments, or making bad edits to a certain page, like adding irrelevant categories.|
|Swearing, Rudeness, Flamming or Excessive Trolling.||Swearing, rudeness and flamming are not tolerated and we want to keep this as family-friendly as possible. Trolling is fine, as long as it doesn't get out of hand or if it breaks one of the rules.|
|Copyright and Plagiarism.||Plagiarism is when you steal someones creation/picture and pass it on as your own. If you want to add something made by another user, please cite their userpage. Copyright is not allowed, as this is a creativity wiki and copyrighting can get into lawsuits (as crazy as it sounds)|
|Abuse of Power (for staff)||Abuse of power is when you use your promotion powers badly, like changing the wikia for no reason, breaking rules, and as well as using "block" or "delete" for nonsensical reasons. This can lead to a demotion and/or block.|
Every time you get blocked, your time will increase. After you have been blocked 5 times, you will receive an infinite ban from this wiki.
Remember to report bad edits to admins to overlook what the editor has done and if he/she must be blocked.
Like our Facebook Page!
Recent Blog Posts
YAYRead more >
A little late... But... 2 years (of this account)...
Not bad at all.Read more >
Hi im DBd and I like PvZ, 2, Adventures, Garden Warfare, etc
I play ROBLOX, clash of clans, and …Read more >
Well since it's Spring break of where I am, I'll be going on vacation. Hope the wiki isn't flooded …Read more >