Animango is an instant-use plant that does different things, slightly based off of the state of the board.
When planted, Animango will launch itself into the air and display an emotion. Each emotion has a different effect.
- Happy: Summons 425 sun. More likely to happen if the player has less than 125 sun when the Animango was planted.
- Angry: Lights all zombies on fire. Fire damage deals 0.5 damage points every second, and the fire stays on the zombie around the same time a zombie stays slowed by a chilling plant. More likely to happen when there are a lot of zombies on the lawn.
- Scared: Freezes all zombies on the board, similar to Iceberg Lettuce's Plant Food effect. More likely to happen when there are zombies currently eating your plants.
- Impatient: Blows zombies backwards, similar to Hurrikale. More likely to happen when the zombies are close to the house.
- Infatuated: Hypnotizes 5 random zombies on the board and heals them. More likely to happen if the player hasn't purchased Hypno-shroom or Caulipower, otherwise unlikely.
Animango is based on the mango fruit, and its name is a portmanteau of "anime," Japanese animation, and "mango."